Yummy and cute! They are easy enough to make with your kids.
You will need: caramels, mini chocolate chips, confetti sprinkles, sliced almonds, toasted coconut, chocolate frosting and cupcakes.
- Frost a cupcake with chocolate frosting. Don't skimp, you need the frosting to hold the head and the coconut on.
- Top cupcake with toasted coconut. Gently press into frosting or your hedgehog will shed.
- Form a caramel into a cone for the head. Press well into the frosting.
- Attach mini chocolate chips with a dab of frosting for eyes. You can put a little bit of frosting in a zip lock baggie and snip a tiny hole in the corner to make small dabs to attach eyes and noses.
- Attach a small confetti sprinkle with a dab of frosting for the nose.
- Add sliced almonds just behind the head for ears.
- Admire your little creation before devouring.